Friday, December 3, 2010

NEW YEAR'S SERVICE - "10 IMPERATIVES FOR DISCIPLES FOR 2010" - 1-1-10


“10 IMPERATIVES FOR DISCIPLES FOR 2010” 
AU NEW YEARS SERVICE
1) DISCIPLES ARE CALLED
  • Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2) DISCIPLES ARE SENT
  • Matthew 10:5 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3) DISCIPLES ARE RISK TAKERS
  • Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

4) DISCIPLES WALK BY FAITH
  • Matthew 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10. Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

5) DISCIPLES ARE WISE 
  • Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

6) DISCIPLES ENDURE HARDSHIPS 
  • Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

7) DISCIPLES ARE VALUABLE
  • Matthew 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

8) DISCIPLES ARE WITNESSES
  • Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

9) DISCIPLES FOLLOW CHRIST
  • Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

10) DISCIPLES LET GO
  • Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 40. He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment